Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Answer to Monday's Riddle: A Dragon's Tale...

Excellent guessing, Riddlers. This week we're heading into the dragon's lair. Friday, Margo's picked a book that will get you fired up, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

By folk and lore my story's told; the lines written are centuries old. When my scales tip the sky, I soar way up high. My shadow looms over lands; reptilian eyes and clawed hands. I'll breath fire at the moon. Hiccup would say to train me soon!

What am I referring to? Answer: Dragon!


Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats

11 comments:

  1. Fun riddle and I think I might know the book Margo read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means Friday's book will be about a dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DMS - dragons are such fun - I'd love to meet one sometime ... perhaps I'll keep them in book form - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dragons, except for the one living in the apartment above mine! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing dragon movies because I get the true visual. Not so much with books though. Happy Thursday! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee, love this riddle :D YAY for dragons. They are the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! I so would have gotten that! I love the line about Hiccup <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget